Our mission is to bring holistic and traditional dental health care options to patients seeking a more holistic approach to their overall health, stay current on all new dental studies, and attend meetings throughout the year to keep current on all the new information on holistic and traditional dental care.
Dr. Joy Driscoll has been a dental provider for more than 25 years and has gained a lot of knowledge and education on how oral health is directly or indirectly related to other health conditions: heart disease, diabetes, Rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, and many other conditions are some, just to name a few. With a holistic approach, we treat the oral cavity and the body as a whole.
Some of the services we offer:
- Dental exams (kids and adults)
- Routine cleaning
- Digital X-rays
- Gum/bone infection treatments (periodontal therapy)
- Fluoride and non-fluoride options
- Desensitizing treatments for sensitive teeth
- Dry mouth treatments
- Teeth whitening/tetracycline stain whitening treatments
- Oral cancer exams
- Therapy dog (available with a 24 hour request)
We look forward to partnering with you to achieve your optimal oral health and whole body health. Schedule an appointment at our Windsor dental office today!